2012年3月25日星期日

Now Whats In Your Purse

Last year, I was browsing through an online site and I came across a video entitled "What's in your purse?". It attracted my curiosity so I started watching it. The video was very entertaining. I was totally oblivious about all these until I watched the video. S107 RC helicopter Soon, I found out that this type of tagging has been all over the Internet for some time already. It's fun for girls to know what other girls have in their bags. I wanted to copy them and I just really wanted to rc flying fish know what they bring in their purses out of curiosity. If boys love video games or watching sports, girls love doing makeup, watching chick flicks, buying shoes and clothes, and, of course, buying purses and handbags. For a girl, it is important to have a purse. Girls can't go around just bringing a wallet unlike boys. Every girl needs to bring a lot of stuff that's why they need to have a purse to put their vanity stuffs like lip gloss, cologne, lotion, hair brush, pack of breath mints to name a few. Whenever you see a girl downtown, you will notice that she always has a of bag with her. Another reason why it’s essential for a girl to bring her back is girls’ clothing usually having no pockets to hold their wallets, handkerchiefs and other personal effects. When a girl wears a dress, it follows that she will also bring a handbag. Obviously, dresses don't have enough space for her to put all her things. What’s in a girl's bag will give many ideas about the kind of girl she is. Girls who are techy will surely bring gadgets like PDAs, mobile phones, portable music players and other gadgets. Other girls bring their entire vanity closets with them, along with some accessories and even notebooks and books. In essence, a girl is what she is according to the things that she brings with her. In my case, I carry a purse everywhere I go so that I can bring with me my mobile phone, wallet, comb, cologne, lip gloss, pen and hand sanitizer. So how do these things make me what I am? What you see isn't what you get. I am so much more. There is more to me than meets the eye but the things inside my purse will give you a quick sneak peak.

没有评论:

发表评论